Query by ᴳᴵᴿ: What are the “rules” for charging a laptop..?
I was told that you should not over charge a cell phone. That you will need to unplug it as quickly as it says ‘fully charged’ considering it can otherwise harm the battery, and make the battery last less longer. I was wondering if this very same “rule” applies to laptops?? Is it negative to preserve your laptop plugged in soon after it says it is 100% charged?
Answer by TwilightFan
No, it is not negative at all.
What do you feel? Answer beneath!
A U.s. Airman Appears at a Laptop to Support Apply Health-related Aid. – 24″W x 16″H – Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys
- ALL orders CUSTOM printed. When you location an order, the image is made in the USA, just for you!
- Printed on WHITE, premium, self-adhesive, re-positionable fabric paper.
- No nails, frames or glue. No specialist installation expected.
- Merely peel and stick! Effortless to take away and re-apply.
- BE Confident you ordered the proper size for your intended use!!
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest excellent re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Every single order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won’t harm your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the ‘ADD
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 39.99