Question by Ram Cichlid: What can I do about this ugly laptop sticker?
It is on the bottom correct of my acer laptop and it has information such as 15.6” HD LCD, L310, four gb Memory, 250GB HDD, DVD and Multi-in-1 Card reader.
Can I take away this sticker or is it importent? (it is peeling)
If It is importent, can I write the information the take it off?
Answer by Minnie
Yea you can take it off – but write the info down and preserve in a secure location in case you wanna get yet another laptop like it in the future or want it fixing you will need to have the information
Add your own answer in the comments!
SPANISH (Conventional) KEYBOARD STICKERS WITH BLUE LETTERING TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND FOR DESKTOP, LAPTOP AND NOTEBOOK
- The Very best GIFT for any occasion
- High-top quality stickers for diverse keyboards Desktop, Laptop and Notebook
- The Spanish (conventional) Alphabet is spread onto transparent – matt sticker, with blue color lettering
- Stickers are created of high-high quality transparent – matt vinyl, thickness – 80mkn, typographical method.
- Applying stickers on you keyboard properly once, and you can be conscious that letters will remain for ever.
High-high quality stickers for various keyboards Desktop, Laptop and Notebook such as: Sony, Toshiba, HP, Dell, Compaq, Panasonic, Acer, Gateway, Sharp, eMachines, Ashton Digital’s Passport, Averatec, Systemax, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Alienware, AST, Asus, Samsung, Cybertron, Apple, Macintosh Computers, Energy Mac, Apple iBook, Apple PowerBook, Apple iMac etc. The Spanish (conventional) Alphabet is spread onto transparent – matt sticker, with blue color lettering which are appropriate for all light keyboards.
List Price: $ two.36
Cost: $ 2.36